Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's a new week!

Trystan's been sick with the flu so not much more on my mind than that.  Been sick since Saturday, but pulling through like a champ.  The Dr. said definitely the flu so no meds required, which makes me a happy camper! :)  Been trying to organize my work space since it's driving me crazy (don't need any help there).  I really wanted to mention my new line of Men's products.  I am excited about this and hope I can get it all finished soon.  It's called Y-Chromosome (thank you Zaf for the awesome name and logo).  I couldn't have thought of anything better!   Soo, working on that and trying to figure out what men like!!  I am not sure I know any normal men so it's kind of hard for me to know this.  Shave cream or balm? After shave or lotion?  Do they use these things?  If I were a man, what would I use?  This is what it's going to come down to.   Hopefully, it will work out and I won't have to start shaving my face to get it going!  Any volunteers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment