Monday, February 7, 2011

I love a good challenge

Ok, so the other day I had an order for my Jagermeister perfume oil.  I was excited as this was my first for the oil.  It shipped a couple weeks ago and I heard nothing.  I thought, I know some just get wrapped up and forget to leave feedback so I decided to contact him and ask him how he liked his order. He said the scent was very nice but he is looking to smell like Lord Licorice from Candyland.  It's been a long time since I played Candyland but I will take his word for it that there is such a character, who am I to say?  So, I told him to watch for a package in the mail with a few different samples in it.  I will make him into that Lord after all and what a happy ending it will be for all.  He was very appreciative and I am excited for this challenge!  I will post the outcome, providing it's a positive one.  Ok, even if it's not.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're so open to challenges and customs! You're such a brilliant perfumer.

    ReplyDelete