Does this look like fun to you? I am having a hard time with this one for sure. I will start next week. Oh BTW I don't eat meat. I don't want to start either, so that cuts out one bullet point. And eat the fruits sparingly???? :(
So the reason for my post is I will be making special blends that are therapeutic for the thyroid. I am hoping to have these available by the end of July.
Foods to eat
- Most vegetables (except nightshades and mushrooms): Asparagus, spinach, lettuce, broccoli, beets, cauliflower, carrots, celery, artichokes, garlic, onions, zucchini, squash, rhubarb, cucumbers, turnips, watercress, etc.
- Fermented foods: Sauerkraut, kimchi, pickled ginger, fermented cucumbers, coconut yogurt, kombucha, etc. You must make your own or buy one of the few brands that are genuinely fermented (not made with vinegar) and free of sugars or additives.
- Meats: Grass-fed and organic chicken, turkey, beef, bison, lamb, etc.
- Low glycemic fruits sparingly: Apricots, plums, apple, peach, pear, cherries, berries, etc.
- Coconut: Coconut oil, coconut butter, coconut milk, coconut cream.
- Olives and olive oil
- Ghee (butter oil) unless severe dairy allergy